Cedar are recruiting an Interim Finance Manager on initial 6 month basis for a leading international business based in London.
This position is paying between £500 - £550 a day inside ir35 with hybrid working available.
- Managing the full year-end audit process for the Group
- Preparation of all audit materials including supporting schedules and audit evidence for samples
- First point of contact with auditors and co-ordination with internal team
- Prepare relevant audit memos on technical elements as required
- Preparation of the year-end financial group statements
- Preparation of statutory accounts and consolidation
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA).
- Previous experience with IFRS reporting, liaising with external audits.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Knowledge and experience of GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel