£60000 - £63000 per annum + 10% Car
6 days ago
Interim Finance Manager - 12 Month FTC
Our client is a technology-based business based in the City of London.
They are looking to recruit a high calibre Interim Finance Manager for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. This role will be WFH initially and supporting the Senior Finance Manager with the Financial Accounts.
As an Interim Finance Manager will be looking to lead the Financial Reporting Team; Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review monthly statutory P&L and balance sheet data.
- Oversee the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
- Review the current billing and credit cover processes to ensure compliance with the Industry Code, to address any control risks and ensure process efficiency.
- Review the cashflow forecasts and suggest improvements to the process where required.
- Manage the Annual Report and Accounts process.
- Ensure the year end audit process runs smoothly and on time.
- Support with transformation and system upgrades/ changes, as required.
- Lead the year end audit.
- Working alongside the Group Senior Financial Accountant, reviewing the monthly forecasts, management information and other reports presented to parent company.
The successful candidate will be a 'hands on' ACA qualified accountant with proven experience of operating in a fast-paced environment. You will have knowledge and experience of end-to-end Financial Processes and have previously led a successful audit.
Benefits - 10% car allowance