A high growth fintech organisation is looking for an experienced Finance Director to join their organisation during a time of change, £800-£1100 per day with some requirement to travel to London.
As well as taking ownership for the day to day running of the financial operations and controls function of the business, the role holder will take the lead on helping the business & finance function to scale up, automating and implementing processes and controls to ensure business as usual activities can operate smoothly and efficiently.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Experienced Finance Director
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel
- Track record of leading finance operations/controls teams
- Demonstrable experience of leading scale up within high growth businesses
- Experience of working in large corporate business environment
- Tech / SAAS / Online / Fintech or related sector experience
- Hands on attitude with the ability to see the "big picture"
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and hit tight deadlines
- Able to adapt to a fast paced and challenging work environment
Please note: Applicants must be able to interview at short notice and start the assignment before the end of June