£1000 - £1300 per day
about 1 month ago
A market disruptor is looking for a Finance Director to join their organisation to assist during a period of high growth, based in London, £1000-£1300 per day.
The successful candidate will have full ownership of the finance function and will guide and mentor the team through a time of change. One of the key deliverables in the role will be to improve financial processes and implement a strategy to ensure this is scalable in the long term. There is also a requirement to support stakeholders and suppliers; promoting the partnership with finance and advising on key business strategy.
Key candidate requirements include:
-Qualified accountant (ideally ACA with practice experience)
- Proven track record in Finance Director/CFO appointments
- Strong team leadership experience
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement and/or financial control projects/implementing similar change programmes
- Significant stakeholder engagement experience
- mid-large size, corporate business background is essential
- Problem solving and can-do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced working environment
- Adaptable to change
- Strong business/commercial acumen
- Coaching mentality
Candidates will need to be available to interview at short notice and commit to starting the role at the beginning on January.