£500 - £600 per day
2 months ago
A rapidly growing SME media organisation is looking for a Finance Director to join their Senior Leadership Team during a period of change, based in London, £500-£600 per day.
This role will have full ownership of the finance function for the business including Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Management Accounts and FP&A.
As well as ensuring that the finance deadlines are achieved in a timely manner, the role holder will be working closely with C-Suite on business strategy and commercial decision making.
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to assess and improve the processes and controls within the finance function.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in a similar FD role
- Track record in team management
- Demonstrable experience of improving processes and controls
- Significant stakeholder engagement & management experience
- Experience in Media or related sector
- SME business background
- Excellent communicator
- Adaptable to change
- Comfortable in a fast paced, busy working environment
- Able to prioritise and hit tight deadlines
Please note: Applicants must be available to interview and start a new assignment at short notice.