An exclusive role as a Finance Controls Manager - 12 Month FTC paying up to £65K with a global FTSE 100 blue chip has come up, this business is hands down the leader in their field with an instantly recognisable consumer brand.
As the Finance Controls Manager, you will be a key member helping to maintain the delivery of accurate financial statements.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being a controls expert, owning the Risk and Controls Framework and developing an understanding of the processes
- Liaising with group internal audit and report control performance to management, tracking and optimising our processes and monitoring effectiveness of controls
- Leading projects to improve our risk and controls framework
- Building relationships with colleagues across other parts of finance
- Providing support to the wider external reporting and financial controls team, including design and improvement of financial reporting controls
- Preparing of annual regulatory financial statements
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Experience of working as a management accountant
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Ability to build key relationships with stakeholders
- Can do attitude - no task is too big