£250 - £350 per day
3 months ago
An international FMCG company is growing their finance team and are currently looking to appoint an Interim Finance Business Partner to take ownership of building relationship with stakeholders, preparing budgets and assisting with the forecasting.
Working on a day to day basis with the Senior Finance Business Partner and senior stakeholders. This is an extremely exciting yet challenging role for an interim Finance Business Partner to support a growing finance department.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Working with a range of senior stakeholders and attending several meetings to represent the Finance Team
- Financial and business planning, assisting in shaping of business strategy
- Liaising with and involving other departments (eg. Communications, IT and Finance Operations)
- Supporting with the forecasting of the 1yr/3 year plan
- Update the forecast and ensure nothing has been omitted or entered incorrectly
- Working across the company on ad-hoc projects, financial analysis and modelling
You will be a qualified accountant (Ideally from Big 4) with a strong commercial background. You will need excellent communication skills and gravitas to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business.