Cedar is partnered with a worldwide retail network, who are undergoing an exciting transformational period. They are currently searching for an experienced Interim Assistant Finance Business Partner to join the wider Business Partnering team on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Salary: £150 - £230 a day (Via PAYE or Umbrella)
Location: Moorgate (Expectation of occasional travel to office)
Start date: ASAP
This is a newly created position within the business partnering team. This team looks after the technology, programmes and projects of this retail business.
As the Interim Assistant Finance Business Partner, you will provide day to day support to the project managers and Finance Business Partners by completing financial analysis, month-end reports and continuing to develop a culture of financial awareness and value for money.
- Manage the full month end cycle
- Working alongside Finance Business Partners supporting with financial accounting and internal controls
- Financial reporting, presentations and ensuring management accounts are analysed
- Responsible for monthly review and reconciliation of most important balance sheet accounts
- Completion of journals, accruals and pre-payments
- Oversee financial controls and assist with planning and budgeting alongside the Finance Business Partners
- Provide influential business partnering support to Project Managers
- Actively reviewing financial reports for all live projects
- Part qualified accountant - ACCA or CIMA
- Able to build positive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supporting business partners with ongoing projects
- A methodical approach to work
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrable commercial and business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a two week notice period.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP.
Please be aware that only short listed candidates will be contacted.