A recognisable services company is looking for an Interim Finance Business Partner to join them initially on a 6 month basis paying £345-£355 per day (Umbrella Co). This is a hybrid role with 2 days per week in their Durham based office.
Key role responsibilities:
- Preparing management reports and highlighting variances for investigation
- Preparing detailed cost centre reports for sub-Directorate reports
- Assisting the development of financial forecasts for partnered business areas and ensuring the forecasts are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Collating hours worked on development projects
- Updating some elements of the pay costs variances report
- Assisting with banking queries investigation
- Supporting on adhoc tasks such as the off-balance sheet commitments data collection
- Helping with payment queries/support
- Running reports from SAP
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Advanced Excel
- Significant Finance Business Partner experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands on, proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SAP
- Must be able to commit to working in their Durham office
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 9th November.