An instantly recognisable telco brand is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join an exciting and highly commercial business unit on a fixed term contract basis - £60,000-£65,000. This is based in London, hybrid working is available.
Key role responsibilities:
- Finance interface into the Marketing team, influencing the development of new customer propositions.
- Main point of contact on articulating P&L performance through drivers, along owner of "one source" on profit improvement initiatives.
- Provide robust decision-support to the Marketing team, ensuring pricing and proposition proposals deliver value objectives.
- Ensuring end-to-end finance engagement on propositions pre-launch in order that the budget / mid-term-plan (MTP) reflects the relevant costs and benefits.
- Ad hoc commercial analysis as required.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Demonstrable track record of business partnering across multiple disciplines
- Strong financial planning (budgeting and forecasting) experience
- Advanced financial modelling skills (Excel)
- Ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Strong all round finance knowledge including accounting standards such as IFRS 15
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on with a problem solving mentality
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced/busy working environment
- Telco or related sector experience would be advantageous