A leading media & entertainment business are looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team during a busy period. Based in London (flexible working available), this role sits inside IR35, £300-£350 per day, and will initially be for 3 months.
- Support senior management teams in the Group Reporting team
- Full ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process including the P&L
- Support with all round reporting as well as maintain strict internal controls
- Responsible for CAPEX reporting
- Data migration and extraction
- Ad hoc project work
- Relevant qualification- ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in partnering with multiple stakeholders at board level
- Strong analytical background
- Strong working knowledge of systems
- Understanding of group/board reporting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving mentality
- Comfortable in a fast paced, busy working environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting culture. This company puts their employees at the forefront of their business and reward accordingly. You will have had experience in a similar role and have the gravitas to challenge senior stakeholders.
Please note: Applicants must be available to interview and start this assignment at short notice.