Interim Finance Analyst | £40K - £45K | 6 month FTC | London & WFH
Cedar are supporting a global brand and customer experience company with the search for an Interim Finance Analyst. You will join the team for the next six months on an FTC basis.
As the Interim Finance Analyst, you will have direct oversight of the group reporting for a number of key EMEA markets. You will ensure integrity of financial reporting and in accordance with the company's policies and IFRS.
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual submissions including budgets, forecasts and client profitability.
- Build knowledge of the markets including business issues and perform risk-based financial analysis.
- Support Finance Manager's with areas of the EMEA reporting and compliance process for allocated regions.
- Produce management reports for markets and senior members of the team.
- Support markets with their SOX compliance and ensure compliance at a regional level.
Skills and Experience -
- Part qualified accountant - CIMA / ACCA
- Business analysis experience in medium or large international organisation
- Use of a consolidation tool such as Cartesis / Maconomy/ Hyperion/ SAP BFC
- Experience in risk and compliance (ideally SOX)
- Strong accounting experience in IFRS - management accounting, analytical and process review.
- International experience and other European languages - advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to write Macros and Power BI) - advantageous
- Proven ability to form strong relationships with colleagues
You will need to be either immediately available or on a maximum two week notice period to be considered for this role. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.