Exclusive Role - Interim Finance Analyst - Media - £150 to £180 day rate (INSIDE IR35) - London/WFH
A global Media brand has an exciting interim Finance Analyst opportunity for an initial period of three months, to join their growing FP+A team with key projects. The role offers a balance of WFH and being office based in their HQ in NW London.
This forward-thinking, modern organisation strives to be ahead of their competitors, holding an enviable position in the market and continuing to grow.
- Analysing large sets of data, providing insight for reports.
- Ownership of revenue recognition, revaluations, and P&L Statements.
- Assist with forecasting and business plans with accurate data models.
- Quarterly reporting on business performance and KPIs.
- Help drive increased focus on product performance to help identify actions / opportunities.
- Part qualified/Finalist accountant - ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong Excel skills - comfortable modelling large data sets.
- Currently working in a finance department and have at least 2 year's experience in reporting, data analysis or other finance functions.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic withy experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated and driven by results.
- Day rate - £150 to £180 (dependant on experience)
- Flexible working (3:2 office / WFH split)
This role is to start ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.