£200 - £250 per day
26 days ago
Cedar are working with a brand name corporate organisation in the search for a highly experienced interim Finance Admin Officer. The role will last up to three months on an interim daily rate basis. This is a fast paced and varied role, offering working from home and the occasional day operating from the office. Please note the client is flexible on location, therefore this role can be completed from either the Norwich office or a London based office.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a unique post where you will support and assist the delivery of objectives relating to the financial management and administration. Key responsibilities include;
- Overseeing the creation and posting journals.
- Completing analysis of the general ledger.
- Monitoring accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Generating purchase orders.
- Moving costs from an existing cost centre to a new Cost Centre structure.
- Completing Service Requests to re-point Purchase Orders to the new cost centres.
- Moving budgets and forecasts.
- Completing admin work to ensure the movement of allocated positions to the new Cost Centre structure.
We are looking for an individual that has strong administrative skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks. The ability to remain professional in a highly pressurised environment is key. A very good working knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets and Microsoft Office Suite is essential. Having strong stakeholder management, customer relations and communication skills is vital with an ability to engage with senior officials. You must have a proven track record of finance support, delivering work accurately and to deadlines. Understand the principles of financial accounting.
You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period - week maximum. Interviews are due to be held early November. This role will be filled before the official closing date, so do not delay in applying. Please note this role can be completed from various locations - London boroughs or Norwich.