Cedar is currently partnered with a listed data management Business to secure an Interim Group Reporting Manager in Central London. The role is a 6-month initial contract, paying a day rate between £450-500 per day.
This historic business has an impressive legacy, and a recognisable brand name. They have an enviable reputation in the market and have a very impressive growth story. They are an easily recognised brand name, with an extensive list of commercial partners.
As Interim Group Reporting Manager, you will cover:
- Responsibility for managing the Group's consolidation process under FRS102 whilst driving process and controls improvements.
- Production of year-end and interim Group financial statements
- Act as a key point of contact for external auditors.
- Responsibility for production of UK subsidiary statutory accounts
- Involvement in ad hoc projects, to support both Group finance and business unit finance teams including acquisitions.
- Provide ad hoc technical accounting guidance to the divisional finance teams.
The successful candidate:
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience with IFRS reporting, liaising with external audits.
- Experience within a Listed (PLC) environment.
- Experience of managing relationships and working closely with other departments
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £450-500 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £450-500 per day, the role offers exposure to an impressive, commercially minded team, building out a world-class finance function.
The business is progressive in their approach to flexible working, so would be happy with someone undertake the role 99% remotely.