£20 - £22 per hour
about 1 month ago
URGENT ROLE | Interim ER Project Manager | NHS | 6 months | £20-£22ph | Harlow, Essex
Cedar is delighted to be supporting The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, located in Harlow, Essex, with the hiring of an Interim ER Project Manager. This role will be on an interim basis for an initial 6 months. This role entails providing support across a number of areas. Key duties below:
- Providing management, leadership, and co-ordination within the Employee Relations Advisory team. Acting as line manager; supporting and developing the employee relations team.
- Review employee relation key performance indicators and implement local standard operating procedures for the fair management of employee relation cases.
- Design and embed a robust employee relations reporting tool.
- Facilitating and leading on good employee relations, supporting the team and managers in effective implementation of HR policy, including formal hearings and representing the Trust at Employment Tribunal.
- Plan, design, facilitate and review HR led training in line with organisational needs.
- Maintain and develop the HR intranet pages, providing clear toolkits and information to support managers and staff in the Trust
- Interpret employment legislation and policy information to inform and advise managers within the Trust. This will often be in isolated situations, including meetings and formal panel situations.
- Ensure full utilisation of the employee relations system to ensure accurate record keeping and reporting in accordance with GDPR.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills:
- CIPD Membership essential
- Experience of working in the NHS
- An understanding of the current issues facing the NHS
- Significant autonomous experience in an operational HR role
- Experience of managing and leading staff
- Record of successful management of complex organisational change and employee casework
- Demonstrable knowledge interpreting and advising on Local and National terms and conditions, policies and procedures
This is a full time interim role. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm/9am-5pm. Pay is £20 - £22ph.