Interim Credit Manager - £50,000 - FMCG Business
Salary: £210 - £220 per day PAYE
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Hybrid: 3 days in the office per week
An exclusive and rare opportunity to join the largest provider of its kind within its industry across Europe. Operating in a number of countries across Europe, they service millions of people every day across thousands of businesses. This position of size and continual growth has led to the requirement of a Credit Manager on a long term interim contract.
Main responsibilities and requirements:
- Maintain the allocated AR ledger
- Take full ownership of a high volume/low value ledger of accounts
- Ability to deal with complicated reconciliations
- Ability to prioritise and proven track record of dealing with a sole ledger and high risk clients.
- Log all disputes and queries accurately
- Meetings with management to discuss status of debt
- Negotiate balances and settlements in accordance with the company policy
- Processing credit card payments
- Previous experience working in a dedicated credit control position (reducing aged debt)
- Previous experience of call handling to a high standard, in a high volume environment
- The ability to remain calm in a high-pressure environment
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years previous recent experience working as a Credit Manager within a business to business environment. This is a sole role with no people management but an opportunity to take full ownership and make a difference.
You will be well organised with an analytical mind and be competent using Excel up to V Look Ups and pivot tables. This leading UK firm look for people who are dynamic with strong interpersonal skills, able to take initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.