£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Interim Credit Controller | 6 months | £24,000 per annum | Remote working
This is a key role within the transactional finance processing team, with a sole responsibility for the billing and collection of service revenues, ensuring that outstanding debts are collected.
Key duties include:
- Allocating customer's payments against outstanding debts.
- Escalating, tracking and reporting progress of debt related queries raised with other departments and within finance.
- Establishing and maintaining effective business relationships with internal and external customers to maximise cash collection.
- Understanding the client's payment process and procedures.
- Adapting collection style to establish an understanding of different clients and key customers.
- Assisting with the legal process for overdue debts, including preparing court statements to assist with the recovery of outstanding funds.
You will work with other team members to drive continuous internal process improvements.
We are seeking an individual with previous experience of working in a credit control function, in a fast-paced, high volume, transaction orientated environment. Proven analytical skills and the ability to summarise and distil key data is essential. It would be advantageous if you are studying towards a CICM or recognised accountancy qualification.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have previous experience working within either the NHS, a local authority, or the healthcare sector.
Please note, only candidates that fully meet the above will be shortlisted for this role. You will need to be immediately available or on a one week notice period for this role.
Interviews will be held week commencing 4th January via MS Teams.