£300 - £400 per day
21 days ago
Cedar have been engaged to support a Public Sector client for the recruitment of an Interim Commercial Manager for Corporate & Professional Services. This is a HOME BASED 3-6 month assignment (with the potential to extend) that is INSIDE IR35 with a day rate up to £400 on offer depending on experience.
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Commercial and will be required to support requirements which cover:
- Corporate Services: such as Vehicle Hire, Travel, Venues, Stationary, Mobile Phones, Couriers, Print and some areas of spend covering FM/Property i.e. Waste Disposal, Office Equipment, MFD's etc. You will be required to run end to end OJEU/PCR complaint procurements and run competitions through Frameworks with the likes of CCS, Fusion21, ESPO, NEPO, NHS SBS, YPO etc.
- Professional Services: such as Contingent Labour, HR, Legal and Consultancy Services. You will be responsible for recording requirements, checking/creating contracts, processing PO's, running through the CEST tool to determine IR35 status and create a rate card matrix to allow create process improvements. You will be required to use Government frameworks such as CCS's Management Consultancy 2 (RM6008), PSR (RM3749) and Non Clinical Temporary & Fixed Term Staff (RM6160)
Successful candidates MUST HAVE experience which covers:
- experience in a similar role in the Public Sector covering Procurement, Category or Commercial Management
- background in category areas covering Corporate and Professional Services is required
- understanding of areas covering agency worker regulations (AWR), IR35 (including use of HMRC's CEST tool)
- experience running end to end OJEU/PCR compliant procurements and using call-off agreements from Public Sector Buying Organisations such as CCS, ESPO, NEPO, YPO etc. is re uired
- strong stakeholder management and communication skills