A fast paced and instantly recognisable brand is looking for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their team, flexible working (some requirement to travel to London), £450-£500 per day (inside IR35).
Key areas of focus for this role:
- Engaging and managing relationships with senior stakeholders, providing challenge and influence on various finance matters as required.
- Work with stakeholders on budgeting and forecasting requirements
- Take ownership of investment appraisals
- Assist with modelling and scenario planning on an ad hoc basis
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant
- Proven track record of stakeholder engagement/management
- Significant management accounting and financial planning experience
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on with a problem solving mentality
- Adaptable to dynamic, fast paced business environments
- Able to build strong relationships as well as influence and challenge where required
- Comfortable with unstructured working environments
- Comfortable dealing with manual processes
- Retail or related sector experience would be highly advantageous
Applicants must be available to interview and start at short notice.