£300 - £325 per day
13 days ago
A fast paced and dynamic global technology organisation is looking for a Commercial Business Unit Controller to join their Finance team, £300-£325 per day, initially remote working with potential requirement to travel to London.
Key role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide overall commercially and accounting support to all relevant stakeholders
- Own the Profit & Loss results and budget/forecast with stakeholders to ensure project reporting is timely, accurate and complete.
- Maintain both sales and business unit forecasts, updated and reported on a weekly basis
- Assist the Financial Accounting teams at month end to ensure accurate results, correcting any errors and reviewing the results with stakeholders
- Commercial evaluations on future deals and sales opportunities.
- Financial control of all ongoing projects, reviewing actual against forecasted performance
- Review of contracts and subsequent accounting and reporting requirements
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong FP&A & commercial accounting experience
- Demonstrable track record of managing stakeholder relationships (non-finance, across all business levels)
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Prior experience of working in a global business environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality
- Driven with an 'add-value' apprach