Public Sector Health client are looking for an outgoing, driven MCIPS qualified Clinical Procurement Manager to support on all clinical spend across the function. You will cover a range of goods and services for clinical products and equipment and will be well versed in managing multiple framework and OJEU/EU projects simultaneously. You will be a self-starter and have the drive and energy this role requires to devise not only a long term strategy for procurement in these areas, but the ability to win hearts and minds along the way!
You will ensure that along with meeting the organisations core objectives, value for money and cost saving initiatives are met in accordance with OJEU and EU regulations. This will be a relatively small team but integral role, therefore you will require the ability to work autonomously and be self-sufficient.
Key areas -
- Experience of working on Public Sector procurement projects in accordance with OJEU/EU regs
- Previous clinical and clinical supplies procurement experience
- NHS/healthcare clinical stakeholder management experience
- Supplier management and contract negotiation within the Public Sector
- Must be enthusiastic and extremely driven
- Effective stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- MCIPS Qualified
PLEASE NOTE this role will be 3 days in the office and 2 from home