Cedar is currently working with a multinational telecommunications holding company based in London. As part of a large-scale finance transformation project, they are recruiting for an interim Change Manager on a 6-month contract basis to see this project through to go-live. If you are a Change Manager that knows what good looks like. Has the gravitas and know how, to be able ask the right questions to deliver effectively. Can produce written communication precisely, and verbally communicate with stakeholders and the wider business. Then please read on.
Key deliverables coming into this role include:
- Review and draft of change impact assessments
- Review and draft of change action plans
- Creation of a well written and presented communication plan
The successful candidate must have experience of the following:
- Working in a similar role within a large-scale organisation
- Exposure to finance, supplier, purchasing and pay areas
- Solid Change Manager experience with particular focus around - communications and finance
The ideal candidate will be immediately available or at a maximum be available with two weeks' notice. My client is also adopting a flexible working arrangement in which you should be able to attend their London based office twice per week.
Should you meet the above criteria and hold the desired skill set then please do not delay your application.