A private equity house is looking for a seasoned CFO to join one of their investments to assist during a period of significant change and growth.
This will be an initial 3-6 month contract assignment with travel required to Paris HQ on a weekly basis, day rate c. £2000-£2500 per day. IR35 status to be determined.
As CFO, you will have full ownership and responsibility for the finance function and will work closely with C-Suite to support with business strategy.
Within the finance team, you're key focus areas will be;
- Establishing the finance team & structure
- identifying, streamlining & improving best practice
- Implementing strong controls across the team
The successful candidate will have the background listed below:
- Qualified accountant
- Demonstrable track record in C-Suite level positions
- Significant technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent team leader / leading a team through growth & change
- PE experience
- SME business experience
- Adaptable to change in fast paced work environment
Please note: Applicants must be available to commence the assignment at short notice. You must also be able to travel to EU regularly.