Cedar are currently supporting a Public Sector client, who run a Shared Procurement Service, who are looking for an Interim Category Manager with a background in Social Care (Adult and/or Children Services). This role will run for an initial 6 months and will be based from home with a day rate range of £350 to 400 on offer (INSIDE IR35).
The successful candidate will be assigned to support a Customer of the Shared Procurement Service and lead on end to end Public Sector Procurements relating to People (Social Care) environment.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE:
- ideally MCIPS qualified or working towards
- experience in a similar role in the UK Public Sector covering either Procurement, Category, Commercial or Commissioning
- working knowledge of relevant legislation in the Public Sector such as OJEU, PCR2015
- strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- experience covering Social Care (Adult and/or Children Services) categories