Interim Category Manager (Estates/ FM)
Public sector Education client
West London (hybrid, 2 day in, 3 days WFH)
£350pd (6 months with potential to extend)
I am working a well-established, highly respected higher education institution who are looking for an interim category manager with a focus on Estates/ FM.
There is a fun, collaborative and friendly culture in the office.
- Knowledgeable of the public contract regulations and associated case law
- Procurement specialist on the portfolio and category management
- Manage effectively and collaboratively internal stakeholders and external high profile suppliers
- Develop category plans, working with key business stakeholders
- Ensure the legal compliance of tendering and contract award activities
- Review and draft terms and conditions of contract and provide advice to others on appropriate forms of contract
- Experience of public sector procurement
- Proven experience of Estates/ FM category experience within public sector
- Strong knowledge of public sector regulations
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Cedar for more information.