Interim Category Lead
Public sector client
Up to £345 per day Inside
Cedar Recruitment are working with a leading Public Sector client who are looking for an Interim Category Lead to join their team.
The organisation work on a hybrid working policy with 1 day per week in the office.
The role will focus on the Highways, Construction & Regeneration category. You play an integral role managing, leading and influencing spend within this category.
- Using category experience of Highways and Construction you will identify and deliver cost savings and efficiencies within the category.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure that all procurement activity within the team adheres to public contract regulations and OJEU guidelines
- Relevant category expertise within Highways and Construction within public sector
- Strong commercial skills
- MCIPS is desirable but not essential
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Cedar Recruitment for more information about our client and the role.