£300.00 - £400.00 per day
3 days ago
Cedar have been engaged to support a Central Government department for an exciting, HOME-BASED, Interim Business Support Manager position. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of up to £400 on offer and will run for 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE immediate availability for both an interview and start date in order to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will be required to support with the following activities:
- Liaise with customers to resolve queries in a timely and helpful manner
- Communicates effectively with people inside and outside the organisation (the Customer) and upholds the reputation of the Supplies Team.
- To liaise with other stakeholders in the business to maximise the Customer Satisfaction experience by communicating in an effective manner.
- Maintain regular review of department KPIs and report in a transparent manner to line manager, implementing necessary corrective actions in the event of variance
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE experience covering:
- Experience in a similar role in the Public Sector would be advantageous or in industries covering i.e. Manufacturing, Distribution or Logistics
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong skills in using Microsoft products such as word and excel