£350 - £450 per day
22 days ago
A Senior Finance Business Partner required for a well-known international consumer business with a strong brand name and impressive reputation. With very clear values, our client is instantly recognisable and has established itself as a household name with an excellent pedigree and broad product portfolio.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director and managing a small team you will have significant exposure to the senior leadership team.
- Acting as a strong business partner, supporting commercial and operational decision-making across the organisation and driving value
- Analysing new and existing business initiatives, challenging assumptions and highlighting any risks and opportunities
- Ownership of the annual budgeting, forecasting and planning processes, providing in-depth analysis of key business drivers
- Delivering improved management information (including preparing enhanced weekly reporting and board packs) developing new reports and models as appropriate
- Providing clear leadership, development and on-going motivation of your team
- Qualified accountant
- Proven business partnering experience
- Exceptionally strong commercial expertise
- Prior exposure to owning and driving improvements across commercial finance
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with and develop working relationships internally, externally and cross-functionally
This is a highly commercial, business partnering opportunity and a vital role within the finance function. If you are interested in this Senior Finance Business Partner role please apply below.