Cedar Recruitment, Change & Transformation team are currently working with a London government agency to recruit 2 Interim Business Analyst for a critical change project.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Transformation will play a lead role in designing and redesigning our services and how they operate. And data and insight on how we currently operate is helping us ensure we have robust business cases for redesigning the best services.
The role sits within the Programmes and Change function, which is a new function.
This role will report to the Head of Business Design and Improvement and be expected to support Programme Managers, Project Managers and Service Designers to capture processes, data on performance and costs and more.
Transformation and service design will be at the forefront of change and this role will be responsible for the collation and analysis of data from services to inform that.
This will include communication with internal and external service and subject matter experts and support staff, external consultants and contractors and working with a wide range of stakeholders including senior managers.
- Support Programme Managers and Service Designers by collating (and sometimes creating) demand and performance data from services, understanding their cost and the cost benefits from different courses of action
- Analysis of different data from various sources to test assumptions and support business cases
- Support Programme and/or Project Managers with the definition, capture, analysis and reporting on programme/project benefits realisation
- Carrying out cost benefit analysis of services and potential changes from various datasets, mostly in Excel, with some support from finance colleagues.
- Interpret process improvements into quantifiable data such as cashable and non-cashable savings and customer journey improvements Map swim lane processes by listening to different people, teams and organisations to understand how things operate, and map future state processes based on themed ideas for improvement.
- Be a proactive working person who is comfortable working with autonomy and creating their own activities to support their objectives
- Visualise process improvements using online tools such as Miro and/or Visio
- Ensure through excellent verbal and written communication skills that relevant stakeholders at every level in the organisation are engaged
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 2 years experience as a Business Analyst. Ideally someone who may have worked with government agencies across complex projects