Cedar is working exclusively with a hugely successful retail group, with a portfolio of global consumer brands, in the search for an interim Accounts Payable Officer. This role supports the Accounts Payable Stock team, focusing on the management of stock invoices and queries.
Role duties -
- Processing of stock invoices with valid purchase orders.
- Returning invoices to suppliers that do not quote a valid P/O
- Matching of stock invoices
- Dealing with stock queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to purchase accounts
Expertise required -
- MUST HAVE knowledge of Retail
- MUST HAVE experience of managing stock invoices
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Oracle or similar ERP package
- A knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain industry
You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period to be considered for this role.
Please note on shortlisted candidates will be contacted.