£16 - £18 per hour
19 days ago
Accounts Receivable Specialist | 3 - 6 months | £16 - £18 per hour | Remote working
A London based food manufacturing company is seeking an experienced interim Accounts Receivable Specialist to maintain the efficient running of the Accounts Receivable department and provide additional resource to the wider finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing debit/credit notes
- Allocation of remittances
- Managing debtor balances and chasing payments
- Weekly reconciliation of invoices
- Control account reconciliations
- Manage and maintain the cashbook
- Preparing weekly and monthly debtor reports
The successful candidate will be self motivated and be able to operate independently within minimum daily direction.
- AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Minimum 3 years+ in a similar finance role
- Previous use of Syspro - advantageous
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Able to analyse information
- Has made process improvements/implementation
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Excel (intermediate)
You will need to be immediately available or on a maximum one week notice period to be considered for this role.