Cedar are supporting a leading property development business, based in London, with an urgent interim requirement.
As the Accounts Receivable Lead, you will need to be a subject matter expert and directly support the smooth day to day operations of the accounts receivable team. The role will be responsible for the end to end billing, collections, timely and accurate cash application and effective credit control. This senior role will report directly into the Finance Director for Operations.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in leading a team is a MUST for this role
- International experience - multi currency across Northern Europe countries
- Experience of being able to solve complex client cross country queries and provide analysis
- Detailed knowledge of the expertise required across all aspect of Accounts Receivable/Billings/Credit Control
- Proven record of being to influence senior stakeholders
- High level of financial and commercial acumen
You will ideally be immediately available or on a short notice period to be considered for this urgent post.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.