Cedar is currently recruiting for an Interim Accounts Payable Officer for a leading telecommunications company. They believe in going above and beyond expectations and delivering the best quality service for their customers and each other.
Salary: £120 - £140 per day PAYE (Via Umbrella is available)
Location: Canary Wharf, London (3 office days)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 Months
The primary focus of this role is to manage the efficient processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable invoicing and payments/collections.
- Manage the backlog of shared mailbox.
- Ensure prompt and accurate preparation of sales invoices.
- Process supplier invoices ensure prompt and accurate recording.
- Contribute to effective cash flow management, via cash collections.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of the sales ledger with aged debt analysis.
- Raise billing disputes with suppliers.
- Control the approval and payment of staff expenses.
- Highly organised.
- Methodical with attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Highly advantageous!
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only short listed candidates will be contacted.