Exclusive Role - Interim Accounts Payable Officer | £125 - £150 per day | 3 + months | London & WFH
Cedar is working exclusively with a hugely successful retail group, with a portfolio of global consumer brands, in the search for an interim Accounts Payable Officer. This role supports the wider Accounts Payable team, focusing on goods not for resale, and specifically supply chain (inbound freight and outbound delivery costs).
Role duties -
- Processing of suppliers invoices with valid purchase orders.
- Returning invoices to suppliers that do not quote a valid P/O
- Ensuring manual invoices not requiring a P/O are coded correctly and sent for approval.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to purchase accounts
- Preparation and payment of weekly and monthly bacs runs
- Resolving internal queries to ensure payments are not delayed
Expertise required -
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- A knowledge and understanding of the Supply Chain industry
You will need to be immediately available or on a short notice period to be considered for this role. Please note on shortlisted candidates will be contacted.