Interim Accounts Payable Officer | £14 - £18 per hour (via umbrella) | 3 months | London - office based
About Our Client -
My client is a luxury entertainment company, based in the heart of London, looking for an experienced Interim Accounts Payable Officer to their London finance team.
Job description -
- Accurately code and post all invoices.
- Resolve all supplier queries.
- Conduct monthly aged creditor reporting.
- Prepare all payment runs.
- Ensure all online payments are set up correctly.
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are completed.
- Undertake weekly reporting on unapproved invoices.
- Liaise with budget holders and suppliers on payment status.
The Successful Applicant -
- Will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Will be happy going to the office in the City of London.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel - VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables etc.
- Previous use of Sage X3 - advantageous.
- High attention to detail.
- Someone who is organised and precise.
Please note you must be able to commit to a start early August as this role covers a specific period of time.