Cedar are currently looking for two Interim Purchase Ledger Clerks to join an agency based in Central London.
Salary: up to £30,000 (DOE) pro rata
Reporting to: Transactional Finance Manager
- Develop relations with media owners, to provide exceptional customer service
- Matching media owner invoices to the relevant media booking
- Processing over 750 purchase invoices per month onto the accounting system
- Prepare invoices for payment twice a month
- Monitor the accrual ledger
- Producing account reconciliations for each supplier
- Liaising with the internal administration and billing teams to resolve invoice queries
- Monitoring the aged creditors report on a monthly basis
- Minimum 2 years experience with Accounts payable
- This role would suit someone who has good communication skills who will be required to comfortably provide consistent information to the AP Supervisor regarding the status of each account.
- Experience with dealing with high volume of invoices is essential along with a commitment to maintain media owner relations.
- Proficient excel skills are necessary along with a willingness to contribute to additional duties.
- Training will be provided for the bespoke systems used
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP, only shortlisted candidates will be