We are working with a luxury high end retailer who are looking for a proven and enthusiastic Accounts Payable Administrator to join their busy team on a 6-month temporary basis.
The role is offered as a full-time temporary role, based at their impressive offices in Central London.
The position will initially be based in their offices for 1-month full time, however, once training is complete a hybrid working model will be put in place (3 days in the office and 2 days from home).
The hourly rate will be £14.00 per hour PAYE
* Ability to work under pressure and keep high levels of accuracy
* Experience of matching, batching, and coding
* Strong varied systems experience
* Reconciling company credit cards and supplier statements
* High level of invoices
* Ensuring all payments are allocated to invoices correctly
* Ability to resolve queries
* BACS payments
* Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted