An exciting well-known retailer based in Central London is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a 6-month contract basis, paying £400-450 per day inside IR35.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for monthly reporting to be submitted to the corporate office accurately and on time
- Preparation of month end supporting schedules
- Supporting with balance sheet account reconciliation monthly
- Carrying out inter company and inter group reconciliation
- Completion and timely payments of VAT returns
- Acting as main point of contact for Statutory Audits and tax advisor
- Ensuring financial controls and corporate governance and company policy is adhered to
- Build strong relationships with country and regional business partners
Key candidate requirements:
- Professional accounting qualification. ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- Knowledge and awareness of accounting standards
- Must be well presented, outgoing and self-motivated with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Team player as well being able to work on their own
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English