We have partnered with a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to businesses, governments, education and healthcare organisations in North America, EMEA and APAC who tailor integrated solutions to their clients needs maximising their investments delivering the competitive advantage an IT strategy requires to attract and retain clients and provide the services needed to gain a competitive advantage over their competitors.
We are looking to hire a tenacious, self-motivated, influential Indirect Tax Manager who displays the commercial acumen required to provide multi-jurisdictional advice and grow the in-house function of the tax team and improve the processes regarding VAT.
The primary responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide indirect tax advice to commercial teams across the business maintaining the competitive advantage of the company.
- Ownership of the In-house function across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Driving technological improvements aiding compliance.
- Prepare indirect tax financial reports, forecasting and reconciliations.
- Supporting the Head of Tax on any o0ther group projects.
- Managing a team of two tax associates.
If you are CTA qualified and can demonstrate your experience within cross-border VAT/GST compliance and planning accompanied with the track record of applying your technical knowledge in a commercially driven environment then please apply below.