ROLE: In-House VAT Analyst
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
LOCATION: Remote Working
CONTRACT: 7 months (with a potential to go permanent)
An exciting opportunity working as a VAT Analyst for an industry-leading multinational group in hardware and software products & technology come to the market.
As the VAT Analyst, you will be a key member of the team where you will be responsible for the preparation, analysis and submission of VAT, Intrastat and ESL returns for the VAT registrations within the European region. Maintaining a good working knowledge of indirect tax legislation and procedures and assisting with providing advice to the businesses on EU-wide indirect tax matters.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of VAT, Intrastat, and EC Sales listings for a number of European subsidiaries.
- Preparation of monthly VAT control account reconciliations and monthly VAT journal entries.
- Ownership, management, and implementation of the supporting administrative tasks that the role involves within the wider finance team.
- Resolution of management review questions raised on returns and reconciliations.
- Maintenance of VAT rates within IT systems.
The ideal candidate will be qualified by experience (at least 2-3 years of VAT experience) and along with UK experience, will possess EU VAT knowledge too. You must also be a self-starter who is comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Remote working policy OR 1 day per week in the office
- Pension Scheme
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on or on 07562514078.