Up to £28640 per annum
10 months ago
My Client based in central London, is looking to recruit for an Income Officer role on a permanent basis. The role is perfect for an individual with a housing background and is looking to join a ever growing company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set up and maintain all housing accounts
- Effective management of rent arrears escalation processes
- Manage court actions and evictions
- Collection of all former tenant arrears and recharges
- Establish and maintain contact with housing benefit, local authorities and the DWP
- Achievement of KPI's with respect to income management
- To provide a full breakdown of individual arrears to residents
- Meet regularly with housing offices to discuss arrears
Individuals will ideally have experience within the housing association sector previously and be on a maximum of 1 month's notice.