City of London, London
£35000 - £48000 per annum
3 months ago
Cedar is currently working with a well-known housing association based near London Bridge that is looking to recruit an Income Manager.
The organisation enjoys a wonderful reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Finance, will have 3 direct reports, and will be responsible for the credit control function.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- To maximise income through the development the rent management system, and credit control service
- Monitor rent, service charge and fee accounts and implement arrears control procedures
- Manage accurate and timely collection of all care income invoices
- Manage any other income streams
- Ensure that all income KPI's are adhered to
- Control of Debtors and review and application of processing
- Review provisions and write offs of irrecoverable invoices
- Develop and mentor the Income Team
- Knowledge of rent accounting, reconciling and administration essential
- Previous experience managing a small team essential
- Rent & service charge exposure essential
- Intermediate Excel
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is able to demonstrate an ability to deliver in a target-driven environment, while also delivering excellent customer service, and offers an opportunity to utilise existing skills while being give the exposure to new challenges.