ROLE: In-House VAT Manager (Education Institute)
SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000
An exciting role working as a VAT Manager for a large & well-known educational institute has come to the market. Sitting within their wider Finance team and reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance, you will be responsible for VAT compliance and processes, and you will provide advice on all VAT matters impacting the college and its subsidiary entities.
The successful candidate will have prior experience of providing VAT advice and managing VAT compliance & processes, potentially within a Higher Education or not-for-profit organisation, as well as a working knowledge of customs duties and import reliefs.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- 20% employer contribution & 9% employee contribution towards your pension.
- Hybrid working.
- 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays + concessionary days)
- A range of family friendly policies, including adoption, maternity and paternity pay and leave.
- On site café and restaurant.
- Free membership to the Fitness and Wellbeing Centre located on site (gym, badminton, zumba, yoga, and pilates classes included)
- Cycle to work scheme.
The ideal candidate doesn't need to be qualified or possess relevant sector experience (both would be advantageous and hold you in a good position), so long as you have a strong technical VAT background, and the ability to lead projects.