ROLE: Treasury Manager
SALARY: up-to £70k
LOCATION: London (Hybrid working)
As the Treasury Manager, you will manage the Group's treasury activities, including monitoring of current financing arrangements and managing all related reporting requirements, as well as taking responsibility to elevate the Treasury function to the standard of a large established organisation. Along with this, you will be exposed to project & advisory work in relation to leading on Treasury related integration workstreams & stakeholder engagement.
The Treasury Manager will lead up a team of 3 people and a large part of this role is to ensure the Treasury team is performing to a high standard and that the team are set up in the most efficient way to ensure key workstreams and priorities are being delivered upon.
- Maintenance of cash flow forecasts and modelling, including scenario analysis to facilitate a rigorous cash management process, as well as management of the Group's short-term and long-term funding requirements & taking ownership of liquidity management across the business.
- Manage movement of funds around the Group to meet cash requirements, production of cash reporting and analysis for the business as required, and developing and executing a strategy to manage surplus cash resources (e.g., money market deposits, forward swaps).
- Monitoring all financing arrangements, including administration and related reporting, as well as the management of interest, fees and capital repayments in relation to debt.
- Contribute to future planning and strategies & prepare and agree treasury disclosures for the financial statements whilst liaising with the finance team as well as the external auditors.
- Delivering on key workstreams that Treasury are responsible for as part of the merger integration including brining relevant Group's to one banking system and aligning the employee expense process.
- Day-to-day line management responsibilities, whilst developing smooth processes and liaising with external stakeholders.
The client's benefits include but are not limited to:
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- 25% food & drink discount
- 50% events discount
- 10% pension contribution
- Season ticket loan + cycle to work scheme
- 25% gym discount
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience within a similar role and have a strong understanding of financial reporting. An ACA/ACCA qualification is desirable and would be an advantage.
Please get in touch on 07562514078 OR for more information.