ROLE: In-House Corporate Tax Manager (UK Leading Retail Group)
SALARY: £60,000 - £75,000 & 15% Bonus
LOCATION: Leicester / London (Hybrid)
An exciting role working as a Tax Manager with a Corporate Tax focus for a leading UK retail group has come to the market. With the business growing, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates who possess a strong Corporate Tax background to join a reputable company and play a key part in their current and future projects.
Sitting within their wider Finance team and reporting to the Group Head of Tax, you will be responsible for overseeing & managing the Group's compliance processes, liaising with external advisors, and look for opportunities to bring Tax in-house. Whilst also providing advice on Group projects, you will also lead on matters including Tax governance, strategy & planning, and risk.
- Managing the outsourced corporate tax compliance process for the Group's entities with a view to bringing tax in-house in the long term, whilst also managing the outsourced annual capital allowances work.
- Assisting the Head of Tax with group property entities, relationships with the international businesses and projects such as transfer pricing and interaction with HMRC.
- Building relationships with external advisors, understanding detail of tax computations and year-end tax account provisioning including the consolidated tax disclosures. Being the main point of contact for the Group's finance team on all corporate tax matters.
- Partnering with the business on tax matters with a view to adding value in areas such as - capital allowances, R&D, updating the business on opportunities and legislative change, and projects where tax input is required.
- Managing and owning tax governance arrangements (SAO, CCO, tax strategy etc.) and giving assurance to the CFO.
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hybrid working (1 day per week in the office)
- 15% Bonus
- Company discounts & vouchers
- Pension scheme & holiday package
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified and have a strong Corporate Tax background with the ability to lead projects.
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on or on 07562514078.