City of London, London
£60000 - £62500 per annum
about 2 months ago
This role will be extremely rewarding for the successful candidate and this a great opportunity to deliver
some significant business-wide transformational procurement that will have a lasting impact on the future
success of the organisation.
This role would be suitable for candidates with the right skills and experience who also shares the organisation's values and will make an active contribution to achieving our vision.
- Key accountabilities**:
- Support the Director of Procurement in meeting value for money targets.
- Procurement of supplies, services and works in an effective and economical way to achieve value for money for One Housing.
- Provide advice, guidance and support throughout the organisation to ensure procurement processes are compliant, effective and provide best possible value.
- Ensure procurement occurs in accordance with statutory regulations and best practice guidance.
- Deliver effective procurement to comply with framework and bespoke procurement methods.
- Responsible for managing the procurement and tendering of a range of supplies, services and works through implementation of innovative category strategies.
- In collaboration with stakeholders, initiate and maintain relationships with critical suppliers to remain abreast of new products and innovation to give the organisation a competitive advantage.
- Support the business to apply total cost of ownership principles in all procurements and throughout the existing supply chain.
- Build and maintain supplier relationships, negotiating agreements with suppliers, undertaking key sourcing and tendering exercises.
- Identify priority suppliers and initiate business and organisation partnerships.
- Maintain awareness of risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Support and input into the design and roll-out of a robust contract management and supplier relationship management framework optimising delivery from the organisation's strategic suppliers.
- Skills & experience**:
- Degree level education.
- High level of IT skills and literacy.
- Procurement experience within the Public/Charitable/Not-For-Profit Sectors.
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrable experience of leading on a range of successful OJEU procurements utilising a range of procedures i.e. open, restricted, competitive dialogue, etc.
- Practical knowledge of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015.
- In-depth knowledge of IT procurement, including software, hardware and IT related services, including but not limited to the following areas: CRM; ERP; telephony; data integration; asset management systems; cloud based technology; P2P; hardware refreshes etc.
- Extensive experience of delivering cost savings and efficiencies through procurement and supply chain activity.
- Proven ability to identify cost saving opportunities through well-developed spend analysis and category management skills.
- Well-developed relationship management and influencing skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Strong literacy, numeracy skills and the ability to produce high quality written reports and procurement strategies that are tailored to the recipient.
- Understanding of supply chain logistics.
- Information Technology & Services