Up to £350 per day
3 months ago
A large manufacturing company is seeking an immediately available HR Business Analyst to be a key member of their HR Transformation project. The role will be based in Watford and will last for 3 months.
Duties will include:
- Document the detailed processes to the a high standard using the company templates
- Identify risks associated with HR policies and local needs
- Assist with the deployment of new processes to ensure a smooth transition
- Support process and workflow development ensuring customer experience is at the forefront of decision making
- Experience of working in a HR Transformation project
- Good understanding of HR operations, processes and policies
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma or BPM tools
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Workday or ServiceNow system experience
If you are immediately available and meet the essential requirements, please apply online ASAP.