Salary: €23,000 - €26,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Malta International Airport
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
Cedar has partnered with a global leading business based in Malta. They are currently searching for an HR and Payroll Administrator to be responsible for their international payroll across Europe, UK, USA, Hong Kong and Dubai and supporting their HR team with HR related duties.
- Maintaining close contact with our payroll providers.
- Ensuring that the relevant HR/Payroll databases are up to date and accurate at all times
- Updating vacation and sick leave for all employees
- Management of filing systems.
- Administering HR related documentation, such as contracts of employment, applications for work permits, national insurance etc;
- Administering the enrolment and cancellations of employee benefits such as insurances and other benefits
- Experience of a payroll environment;
- Organised and meticulous in the performance of duties;
- The ability to coordinate a number of activities simultaneously (multi-tasking);
- Fluency in English is essential.