£95000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus
11 months ago
A dynamic and commercially minded Head of Tax EMEA is required for an incredibly fast growing and exciting brand that has taken the market by storm. This is a newly created role within an environment this is establishing operations from scratch across Europe and is actively hiring impressively talented and hungry individuals to support this aggressive growth trajectory.
This is an integral role within the finance function, with ownership for driving tax operations across the EMEA region. Reporting directly to the EMEA CFO, key responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of the EMEA tax function, from a strategic and day-to-day perspective
- Developing and implementing a regional tax framework including procedures and internal controls, and providing technical support on all tax related matters
- Playing a lead role in tax budgeting, forecasting and reporting across the EMEA region
- Accountability for EMEA tax projects, including transfer pricing, VAT, acquisitions, and local compliance matters in specific territories
- Providing commercial decision support on any third-party negotiations
- Leading the relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a hands-on qualified tax professional (or ACA), with a strong understanding of tax regulations. Prior experience of working in complex environments, across international territories with will be essential. Previous exposure to a high volume / low margin product environment would be highly advantageous. Any exposure to operating in a start-up environment would also be beneficial.
With outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to interact with and develop working relationships internally and cross-functionally. You will possess the visible credibility and gravitas to challenge and influence and will thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.